Certificate of Analysis
What is a Certificate of Analysis (COA)
A certificate of analysis (COA) is a lab report on the chemical make-up of, in this case, a hemp-derived product. The COA report contains information on the cannabinoid profile.
Why is it important
First, the information on the COA report MUST match the product that it is tied to. For example, if your product is 900mg tincture the COA much read as such. The COA ensures that you are getting the product as described and what you expect in reference to CBD potency and THC percentage.
How do I get a copy
You may get a copy of the COA for each product by clicking the link in the product description. Please note, the COA is available per batch. Once a batch of a product is sold out, the COA will not remain available on the product page. A list of COA for the most recent batches are below. If you don't see your product listed and/or batch ID, you may contact support at email@example.com.
Most recent COAs
- Batch ID: 00142-02 10 FSO Softgels/Capsules
- Batch ID: 007572-04 300 FSO Tincture Orange
- Batch ID: 007572-05 300 FSO Tincture Natural
- Batch ID: 007275-06 900 FSO Tincture Orange
- Batch ID: 007572-07 900 Isolate Tincture Natural
- Batch ID: C21053-BG 30 FSO Gummies Mixed Berry
- Batch ID: CPISO2520 CBD Isolate Powder